New GLSetup Release
Chris Hecker sent along the following information about a new release (v184.108.40.206) of GLSetup:
There's a new version of GLSetup available at http://www.glsetup.com. GLSetup detects a user's 3D graphics
hardware and installs the correct device drivers, eliminating the error-prone task of downloading and
installing drivers manually. GLSetup is free for end-users and for developers to include on their CDs.
Lots of stuff new in Build 121:
New support for:
- PowerVR KYRO
New drivers for:
- 3dfx Voodoo 3
- ATI Rage 128, 128 Pro, & Radeon
- Intel i810/i815
- Matrox G200 and G400/G450
- NVidia TNT and GeForce Family
- 3DLabs Permedia3
- Wasn't installing OpenGL system files on some cards on Win95.
- Current Radeon drivers fix RadeonVE detection error.
More information about the game-developer-driven GLSetup project, including quotes from prominent game developers about GLSetup, is available at http://www.glsetup.com. "