Complete L-Pascal package with the debugger, assembler
and the virtual machine.
Development of this package was dropped in 2002. Some
days ago we had an idea:
"Why not to build a public release of that old
So, here it is. Just for fun.
This package contains:
* L-IDE 0.01.05 (c) Viktor Latypov, 2004
Simple IDE to write code in L-Pascal.
* L-Debugger 0.70.14 (c) Sergey Kosarevsky, 2002-2004
VM byte-code debugger, can help you to tweak the
code and look what is
happening behind the scenes.
* L-VM 0.70.16 (c) Sergey Kosarevsky, 2001-2002
Standalone command-line virtual machine.
* L-Asm 0.70.16 (c) Sergey Kosarevsky, 2001-2004
Standalone command-line assembler translator.
* L-Pascal Compiler 0.70.16 (c) Viktor Latypov, 2002
with built-in peephole optimizer (c) Sergey
Standalone command-line compiler.
(you can disable the peephole optimizer by
using /NoOpt switch)
Standalone compiler source code can be grabbed from
More about Linderdaum project: