this is a project i am currently undertaking while im on school holidays.
i needed a scripting language to embed in my projects, i found available
engines like Ruby, among others, to be complicated and, really, overkill.
so i set out to create my own compiled (virtualmachine) languge.
i had compact lingo 1.0 (my previous interperted language writen in C) i
converted it to comply with CodeWarrior7, VisualC++ and (still trying) G++
now fully object oriented C++, libcl has 3 components, Compiler, Bytecode
Generator & soon to be a Linker.
so far the Compiler is done, i am currently working on the BC Generator.
Libcl has all the regular language features:
if i get enough response from this posting, i will seriously consider open
sourcing it, anyone interested or any questions please e-mail me:
- stack base Assembly Generation & VM
- Loosly Typed Variables
- if statements & for loops
- inline assembly ( like in VisualC++ )
- maths operations with floating (single & double) point math
- experimental classes & data structures
- experimental arrays & access.