Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / Game Design & Programming / Good 3d modeler & designer needed Account Manager

Vulc777

August 10, 2013, 04:32 PM

Hi guys, i've lost some great people, but the project is at startup position.
Let me just know if anyone has opportunity or interested in work for some great 3d project for multiple platforms - i am waiting for you!

I want to say that this project is 3rd person action game with a lot of tactics.
So i need a good man with great knowledge of some 3d editor programs such as 3d max or maya.
The 3d max is more respectful than maya, the only one thing for that is i have already written some plugins for it.

Also the man needs to have very good practice as designer to make textures (not only for material, but also for shaders like normal maps, that's especially for per-pixel lightning).

In this game there will be also such thing as animation, so very very desirable to have such knowledge to make this animation in 3d editor. We don't need a good and precise animation, it must be simple.

More about this project - it will be presented in IOS, Android, Windows Phone, also on Mac, on Windows, maybe on XBOX or PS (but consoles in future).

That was some minimal info, so i'll be waiting for you reply, bye.

Yaurah

August 15, 2013, 06:38 PM

I'm good with 3ds Max and have fair grasp of simulation development programming, and 3d graphics editing I'm OK at texturing, as I mainly do robotics meshes. My mapping skills still have a few things to learn, but If youd like to check out a portfolio go to:

https://www.elance.com/s/godallahzen/

I hope what you see may lead you to a decision on my behalf and if you need to contact me my email is:

yaurah@gmail.com

Take care...
CSJ 2013

This thread contains 2 messages.

If you'd like to post a comment on this discussion thread, please log in or create an account.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.