COMOS Walkinside is a powerful 3D visualization software that facilitates access to critical enterprise asset information, such as native engineering data bases, document and maintenance management systems and applications, through an intuitive dashboard, that can be remotely shared between users.
- Join the development team to participate in design, development, implementation and bug fixing of the Walkinside 3D Virtual Reality Rendering Engine and Viewer product
- Secondary objective: Maintain and enhance 3D CAD conversion tools
- A Masterís degree in Computer Science or equivalent by working experience
- 3D graphics programming Experience, with knowledge of OpenGL and GLSL (shading model 4 with geometry shaders), is required.
- Strong mathematical background, especially in linear algebra and spatial geometry, with knowledge of relevant algorithms like surface generation, is required.
- Good working knowledge of C/C++, including C++11, is required.
- Understanding of concurrency concepts and familiarity with their implementation on Win32/WinRT/.NET platform is required.
- English : Fluent