Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / Random Bits and Everything Else / Forums Going Online Account Manager

davepermen

October 10, 2012, 01:27 AM

This is so awesome. The best way to start a fresh day is to hear flipcode is back. Feeling home already.

Where to submit my crappy IOTD?

Kurt Miller

October 13, 2012, 12:48 PM

Welcome back! The IOTD gallery is alive and mightily hungry for contributions... here's the info page:
http://www.flipcode.com/iotd/submit/

Whup

October 15, 2012, 07:44 PM

Thanks for getting Flipcode up and running again Kurt! The lack of an IOTD left a hole in my web browsing that nothing else had managed to fill.

I couldn't believe it when I came back searching for an archived IOTD and noticed the date on the latest one...

eXile

October 31, 2012, 09:37 AM

Oh boy flipcode was one of the sites that originally got me into real-time graphics development. Great to see it back! The quality of the news links in the daily flips in already higher than on comparable sites.

One thing to add: How about RSS feeds for the daily flips and the forums?

Xxil

November 01, 2012, 09:52 AM

Nice to see Flipcode back!

imron

April 29, 2013, 09:48 PM

Wow, by random chance I was looking up an old post in the developer's toolbox and lo-and-behold I see that flipcode is back online! Fantastic.

Tomas

June 01, 2013, 09:39 PM

Hey Kurt,
I submitted an article a while back... (http://www.flipcode.com/archives/Faster_Vector_Math_Using_Templates.shtml)

I have another cool one for you if you are interested.
Also let me know if you need any help with anything.

Cheers,
Tomas

Baron_3D

September 17, 2013, 09:11 AM

Hurray !!!
Avesome, I missed Flipcode so much.

Thanks for starting again.

skynet

September 22, 2013, 01:03 AM

I like the old familiar design :-)

TheGame24

October 03, 2013, 04:22 PM

I'm new to flipcode and love seeing what everyone brings to the table. This rocks!

This thread contains 40 messages.
First Previous ( To view more messages, select a page: 0 1 ... out of 1) Next Last

If you'd like to post a comment on this discussion thread, please log in or create an account.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.