Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / Game Design & Programming / 2d Pixel/Game Artist needed Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

eppskevin

May 18, 2005, 10:10 PM

I'm a game programmer that wants to start a business in developing 2d Video games for PC and eventually moving to PS2, XBox, and so on. I already have a publishing company that willing to partner up with me as soon as I have a complete product. I'm currently in the process of getting a small business loan to get funds needed to pay someone. The person needs to have a passion for 2D Video games. I'm looking for this person to become a partner in my venture once I secure my loan or grant. Let me know if you're interested and we can talk from there.

Victor Widell

May 19, 2005, 04:31 PM

I'm listening...

Any finnished game we can have a look at? (without art of course)

eppskevin

May 20, 2005, 04:14 PM

Actually, I don't have any copies of my two finished games. I sort of lost them, that's why I'm just starting from scratch. I've started the code for a new game called "Space Rangers 2". It's going to be a vertical scrolling space shooter that's sort of like Space Invader's and Galaga with a lot more action and bosses. It's going to be just like a hype space shooter arcade game, music and all.

This thread contains 3 messages.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.