Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / 3D Theory & Graphics / [Direct3D] ConvertToIndexedBlendedMesh Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

Cazzz

May 15, 2005, 05:01 PM

Hi,

For a C# direct3d application I'm making, I want to add some mesh annimations. Everything loads correct and remarkably I can get it to work. But theres a bug. When I run the exact same code and same x file on a diferent computer, the load process creates an error. When I call the ConvertToIndexedBlendedMesh function. All the other meshanimation initialize functions go fine and I'm able to retrieve the offset matrices etc but no drawable skined indexed mesh.

The big difference between the two computer is that one that can make it work has emulated vertexshader 3.0 and the otherone that crashes has (hardware)vertexshader 1.3. I dont know if it's a big problem but who knows. I searched the net but I didnt find anything similair.

I hope someone knows a liltle more of this stuff because I just stuck as hell.

This thread contains 1 message.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.