Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / Game Design & Programming / sdljava Help Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

ReaperUnreal

April 16, 2005, 06:46 PM

I've been trying to play with sdljava for the past couple of days, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it setup. The installation and usage instructions don't relaly tell me what I need to know. I've tried copying all of the dependencies DLLs into the lib folder, and into the C:WINDOWSsystem folder, but I still get an error when I try and run the demos using the included bat files. This is the error I get:

sdljava.testsuite.testsprite
Native code library failed to load.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:Documents and SettingsMyUsernameMy DocumentsJava SDL Developmentsdljava-0.9.1libSDLJava.dll: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed

Does anyone know what's going on? Or even better, does anyone know of a full setup tutorial (preferrably with pretty pictures) that'll tell me what I need?

This thread contains 1 message.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.