Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / General Programming / GLUT|ES - linking with Vis Studio 7, Nokia Symbian 6.0 SDK and Hybrid's Gerbera Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

Pablo de Heras

March 24, 2005, 07:01 AM

Hi there,

I am trying out GLUT|ES using OpenGL ES on a Nokia 7610. I am using tke Nokia Symbian 6.0 SDK, Visual Studio 7 and Gerbera from Hybrid.

However the samples from GLUT|ES don't seem to open up as projects in my environment. I tried running NMAKE with some parameters on the Embedded Visual Studio sample but it looks I cannot make it into a studio solution or something similar for my IDE.

I am totally stumped as my Gerbera projects running pure EGL is running fine and I am able to compile it for the mobile and then package it into a SIS file.

Am I running the right kind of environment? I have installed Active Perl and it runs fine with the project from Hybrid.

Any ideas, links or tutorials? Had a look at Zeus tutorials but they only cover the Vincent System for Windows CE systems and the like.

Oh btw I am so LOST when it comes to all of these project settings. Any sites on how to handle all of these peculiarities and maybe some in-depth knowledge of the dos-and-donts of projects for mobile platforms, are highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance and Happy Easter!
Pablo de Heras

This thread contains 1 message.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.