Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / 3D Theory & Graphics / cg crashing while initializing Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

nih_co

March 17, 2005, 09:16 AM

No one on gamedev was able to help me with this... hopefully I'll have more luck here.

I just introduced CG into one of my projects but it crashes when I try to create the context. I tried using the error callback but it's not invoked. I'm using vs.net2003 and it tells me I have a "System.TypeloadException". looking into this, it seems that this error has to do with issues in managed pointers.

I have all the right libraries and my project works fine. But as soon as i put that first command in there, it crashes. I am calling it after opengl is initialized but I dont think it has to do with gl. Maybe my lib files do not match my dll files or something, though it seems to be specific to my project since demos run fine. Any ideas because this is quite frustrating. Thanks.

This thread contains 1 message.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.