Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / Game Design & Programming / Just the help you need Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

delta

February 19, 2005, 05:17 AM

We are a team of proffessional game designers and programmers with many titles published on all major game platforms and we decided to provide help to other game dev teams. We have o lot of game modules ready to be pluged into your game and we have a lot of experience to write other modules that you need and we don't have.
Some of you might say "Why do I need a pathfinding solution ? I can write it miself!" Of course you can, but we want you to save time, why spend 3 weeks or more to write it and a lot more time to debug it when you can take it from us and use your time on other less boring game specific task.

Please don't waste your time, contact us at office@dreambuildersstudios.com

We're going to save your time.

juhnu

February 19, 2005, 05:53 AM

is this service free of charge?

juhani

rrramesh71

February 19, 2005, 05:53 AM

I have function called

GetInfo(const long* const pi_strServiceId,
const LPCSTR* const pi_strgicId,
const LPCSTR* const pi_strgSubcId,
const LPCALLBACK const pi_lpfnCallback)

for this can I able to pass Volatile data ?, it is expecting only constant data. if so how to manupulate. please response

thanks
ramesh.

delta

February 19, 2005, 02:31 PM

:) no, it's not free, but I promise it will be cheap.

delta

February 19, 2005, 02:34 PM

for ramesh:

You could try to pass volatile data if the compiler let's you do that, or you may try a cast.

This thread contains 5 messages.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.