Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / Game Design & Programming / Pax a halflife 2 mod Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

gamerfreak101

December 22, 2004, 03:37 PM

Hi my name is Richard and I am the Public Relations lead for Pax. Pax is a Halflife2 mod based in 2023. You the player can choose from he Aryan Ascendancy, or the Global Alliance.

The Aryan Ascendancy is a group owned and ran by a man called Malek Matheson. Matheson owns most of the power plants in the world. Matheson threw the darker parts of sciences creates an army of clones that sweeps the globe in the matter of hours after being released.

The Global Alliance is a group much similar to our current time U.N. The Global Alliance using its bounteous amounts of resources uses the science and technologies of the time to create a more efficient way of producing and conducting energy. When Malek refuses to put it in one of his power plants the Global Alliance investigates the problem, but they are too late. Malek releases his clone army, and in hours they conquer most of the world. You and only you can choose who will be the next Pax of the world.

Pax is currently looking for coders, and mapers whom are fairly familiar with Half-life (2) code, but are always on the look for anyone whom wants to take part in an awesome mod. If you have any questions please email me at justinan@adelphia.net I am afraid to say that our site is currently being re-designed and is down but stay tuned for I shall be posting the link soon.

Sincerely
Richard
Pax
Public Relations Lead

This thread contains 1 message.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.