Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / 3D Theory & Graphics / Jaap Suter Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

J.Suter@student.utwente.nl

March 10, 1999, 03:55 PM

Howdy,

sweetoblivion just posted a new article on lens flares. Take a look at www.sweetoblivion.com

Jaap Suter

p.s. I don't know if kurt likes the fact that i redirect people to SO but i'll take the risk
:) LOL HAHAHA

Kurt Miller

March 10, 1999, 04:18 PM

J.Suter@student.utwente.nl wrote:
>>Howdy,
>>
>>sweetoblivion just posted a new article on lens flares. Take a look at www.sweetoblivion.com
>>
>>Jaap Suter
>>
>>p.s. I don't know if kurt likes the fact that i redirect people to SO but i'll take the risk
>>:) LOL HAHAHA

Why would I mind? On another redirection note, www.gameprog.com posted a recent
article (I'm not sure if this is the same one you're talking about) on lens flares.

-Kurt

Colas

March 11, 1999, 05:02 AM

Kurt Miller wrote:

>>Why would I mind? On another redirection note, www.gameprog.com posted a recent
>>article (I'm not sure if this is the same one you're talking about) on lens flares.

yeah !! real time flare generation exactly what i want :-))))

i don't have any ideas how he do it.
this method is speedy enough ?

Colas

Jaap Suter

March 11, 1999, 01:47 PM

I'm sorry but i put my name at the subjects place and the post was ment as i reply to
the lens flares question. It seems i am not very handy with these boards. I'm sorry

This thread contains 4 messages.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.