Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / General Programming / Need Graphic artists for a new MPOG Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

TemplarK

August 22, 1999, 03:53 PM

Work is underway on a new MPOG designed to rival Sierra's the Realm.

Its a top-down view, somewhat like Zelda 3. Some of the more basic coding has already been done using stick drawings. We want to get some quality graphics created as soon as possible. we need sprites and tiles. Basically the idea is to create a fantasy role playing environment that allows for quests, combat, socializing, and encourages staying in-character.

Any programmers that would like to lend a hand as far as creating the server side are welcome as well as any sound effects people / musicians.

The project is based in Alberta, Canada, so it is preferred but not required that you live in Canada. Its easier for us to pay you in Canadian funds.

Drop me a line if you are interested and we'll see what we can do.

-Kevin Laity
Jeffryer@cadvision.com

koen froyen

September 05, 1999, 05:58 AM

i'm a musician with al lot of experiance,
i play the sax, some piano and giutar.

i'm also in possesion if a professional keyboard and midi device on my computer..
i'm willing to help you out..

This thread contains 2 messages.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.