Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / General Programming / HELP with D3D $ Delphi Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

Freddy Krugger

August 10, 1999, 09:16 PM

Who can write a simple(for ex rotating cube with d3d and w/o reading .x file) code on Delphi using DelphiX or something like that .... Please send it to me (or url link)

Viper

August 10, 1999, 09:47 PM

Freddy Krugger wrote:
>>Who can write a simple(for ex rotating cube with d3d and w/o reading .x file) code on Delphi using DelphiX or something like that .... Please send it to me (or url link)
>>

Do you mean Immediate Mode? I'm in the process of converting some of the DirectX SDK sample files if you're interested, but.....they won't be done for a while.

Freddy Krugger

August 11, 1999, 06:38 AM

Yes.Imidiate mode . But I exactly dont kow how define mesh date and in mesh builder (am i mistacan?) . OpenGl mutch easier!

If u have good & simle c++ code please send it to warland666@yahoo.com

thanx.!

Viper

August 12, 1999, 02:39 PM

Freddy Krugger wrote:
>>Yes.Imidiate mode . But I exactly dont kow how define mesh date and in mesh builder (am i mistacan?) . OpenGl mutch easier!
>>
>>If u have good & simle c++ code please send it to warland666@yahoo.com
>>
>> thanx.!
>>
>>

They're are some good samples with the DirectX SDK, if you haven't got this already then try Microsofts homepage. I was told that they still have there for download but you have to search the Microsoft maze. Plus the fact, there are loads of tutorials out there.

This thread contains 4 messages.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.