Not logged in, Join Here! or Log In Below:  

News Articles Search    

Home / General Programming / Tile-Based Games Account Manager

Archive Notice: This thread is old and no longer active. It is here for reference purposes. This thread was created on an older version of the flipcode forums, before the site closed in 2005. Please keep that in mind as you view this thread, as many of the topics and opinions may be outdated.

ROME

July 10, 1999, 08:27 PM

Hi, I have been thinking of making a tile-based, real-time strategy game like Warcraft II and Total Anihilation in my head for the past couple of months. I have found some info on the net and came up with some ideas in my head that I think will work great. If anyone reading this has links to info on tile-based games, the development of Warcraft II or similar games by all means, either post them in a reply to this message or e-mail them to me directly. I would also like to know if there are any experienced programmers out there who would like to be partners in a project to create a real-time strategy game built around a network model. That is it. Hope some of you are interested. Thanks and take care. =)

This thread contains 1 message.

Hosting by Solid Eight Studios, maker of PhotoTangler Collage Maker.